All prices are for labour only and exclude top covering fabric and buttoning. All top cover/fabric costs and buttoning are additional charges. The price that you will be quoted for individual pieces of furniture is dependent upon several factors such as the method of upholstery required, the size of the piece and its condition upon receipt.

 

Please find guide prices below:

Cushions (zipped and piped)         from  £25

Drop In Seat Base                                from  £25

Foot Stools                                               from  £50

Stuff Over Seat                                      from  £60

Headboards                                             from  £200

Wingback Chairs                                  from  £290

Armchairs                                                 from  £300

Sofas                                                            from  £550

 

The above list is not exhaustive and if you have an item of furniture not listed (such as ottomans and piano stools) then please don’t hesitate to contact me via my contact page to discuss a quote.

Extra charges may apply for pattern matching and major repairs to padding. I would be delighted to discuss fabric options with you and can recommend many suppliers and styles to suit all budgets.

Please note that I require a 40% deposit to be paid prior to commencement of any job. The remaining 60% balance will be due in full when the item is delivered. I accept payment through BACS transfer, Cash or by credit or debit card through Paypal (for which there is a 10% surcharge). Please note that I do not generally accept cheques.

To provide an accurate quote and discuss possible options with you, I am happy to provide email and phone quotations or to come and visit you at your convenience. Quotes and visits are of course completely obligation free.